Saturday 21 February 2015

Lasting Punishment - Saturday Spankings #SatSpanks #excerpt #erotic


Hi Guys,

Welcome to Saturday Spankings.    I just love the Mardi Gras designs - don't you?  My teaser today is from my cowboy romance The Rancher's Woman.   Set in the small Wyoming town of Hope Junction, The Rancher's Woman is Tessa and Chance's love story. Tessa has just moved to town to start a new business and Chance is the local rancher who falls for her.  My extract joins Tessa and her friend Janey discussing the punishments they received from their men for hiding the strange occurrences at Tessa's bungalow.  Janey has just told Tessa that her fiance, Wes, Chance's cousin, punished her severely for not advising Tessa to 'fess up as soon as she confided in her.  She is surprised that Tessa is not still feeling the effects of a similar punishment... 

"Aren’t you still feeling your strapping?  Reckon Chance must’ve whipped you at least as hard.  I’m still feeling the effects - welts are gone, but I’m tender still.”

Tessa looked at Janey, her face pale, “He hasn’t strapped me yet.  He punished me at the cabin - a horrible spanking, belting and switching, but that’s all,” Tessa told Janey.

  That was as far as she was confiding.  She was too embarrassed to admit to the other ways Chance punished her.  She certainly had no intention of revealing how he intended to supplement her strapping, either. 
Pop over to my website blog for the next eight sentences...
http://helenkarolwrites.com/blog.html

Blurb
Everyone in town knows sparks of attraction have been flying between Tessa and Chance almost from the moment her nursery business brought her to beautiful Hope Junction, Wyoming.  Despite his bossy ways, Tessa soon begins to realize that Chance might well be the man she’s been waiting for her whole life. Will Chance’s decision to take her in hand tear them apart or will Tessa learn to see his discipline as proof of the love they will share for the rest of their lives? 


       Sadly, my book The Rancher's Woman is no longer for sale.  The reason is that I could no longer deal with the nasty and vicious abuse reviews on Amazon.  I tried but I felt bullied and too distressed by them.
I requested that it be pulled and James at Stormy Night was kind enough to understand. It is no longer available for sale anywhere at my request. Thanks for the good wishes everyone. Your support really helps. Just wish everyone who loved our books would write reviews and drown out the hate.
Helen Karol  


start LinkyTools script -->

1 comment: