Monday 10 November 2014

Intimate Knowledge Part 7 & Goodreads BDSM Bedtime Stories - Free Promo Today and Tomorrow


Intimate Knowledge Part 7 was  released in conjunction with BDSM Goodreads Bedtime Stories in July this year.  It is from my Detective & Desires Series. Released in multiple volumes it is an ongoing serial. It is #1 in the series(Out Now). #2 is Her Keeper (Out Now) and #3 Haunted Spaces (beginning December 2014). Leo Gold, cultured, half-Italian heir apparent to the nefarious Boston, Gold crime family, has no idea Raisa Gordon is a vice detective when he falls for her. The FBI use the opportunity to place her undercover as romantic bait to infiltrate the Gold operation. Trouble is Raisa finds him impossible to resist, especially as he has an uncanny understanding of her long hidden, dark need for domination and discipline. 

What she doesn't know is that the reason he understands so well is because he has a copy of her intimate journal written in the form of letters to an imaginary lover. During a late supper at Leo's penthouse, Raisa is overwhelmed by his attempts to get closer to her. Losing her temper she curses at him and tries to leave. Leo stops her and makes it clear he intends to discipline her for her outburst and attempt to run away from her feelings. What she does not know is that he is deliberately enacting the scene according to her fantasies from her journal. Written in the first person from Leo and Raisa’s alternating POV, this extract is through Raisa's eyes...

His stance is darkly intimidating and my pulse beats and throbs a tattoo in response. My ass is stinging from his reprimanding swat and my Italian is good enough to understand his depiction of me as a ‘capricious girl’ one of the Italian equivalents for ‘naughty girl’. I swallow, wide-eyed, as I realize his intent, his various words of warning coming back to me. 

...punish you if you misbehave...a long, thorough session...hot, sore and swollen... 

I draw in my breath at the thought that he now intends to follow through on those words. My pelvis is aching because he seems determined on a course of action I have long since considered taboo. This will be very different from those two fierce smacks he administered as a possessive lover lashing out in jealous rage that night in the club. Looking at him, the intractable stance and dark look provokes a primitive reaction as my entire lower half starts to tingle and clench and my pulse pounds at the idea that he is intent on a disciplinary session that fits with my deepest desires.


Click to enjoy the GOODREADS BDSM BEDTIME STORIES EXTRACT 

No comments:

Post a Comment